Think of your blog as a mirror: what does it reveal? Consider your blog name, theme choice, design, bio, posts… what does every element tell you about yourself?
This is a new blog hoping to connect everyone in friendship.
Welcome to our community. The world has no boundaries. In a nutshell, this blog hope to link and connect like minded people together in friendship and love if that happens. I have no idea how far this idea will grow and how successful it will be but I have an objective and that objective is to spread love and friendship far and near. Friendship in this context does not only mean friendship between a man and a woman. This blog is not a dating site but if a man and a woman connects and eventually ended up as soulmates, that would be a beauty and I would hope that couple will share their testimony acknowledge their meetings to this blog. Our community is opened to everyone, friendship as in woman to woman, man to man, father/mother to child, sister to sister/brother, fellow bloggers and the list goes on and on. The creator of this blog is just one ordinary woman who treasures and value friendship.
- Mirror, Mirror, on the Blog (marsowords.wordpress.com)
- My top five things my blog can tell you about me… (amystopfive.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall (hope337.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall (ladyboyprompt.wordpress.com)
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (inspiredbythecomforter.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror Mirror on the wall, does my blog tell it all? (jennifermarshcurtis.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall (kimberlytblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Reflections… (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Reflections (bit2yug.wordpress.com)