If Your Favorite Color is Orange
- With orange as your favorite color, you are warm, optimistic, extroverted and often flamboyant.You are friendly, good-natured and a generally agreeable person.
- You are assertive and determined rather than aggressive – having a personality color orange means you are more light-hearted and less intense than those who love red.
- You thrive on human social contact and social gatherings, bringing all types together.
- As a personality color orange you enjoy partying and socializing and planning all types of social events – orange people are the life of the party, the uninhibited performer! You are often the loud talker in a group.
- While you are charming and sociable you do tend to be a show-off.
- You get great satisfaction from helping others and they find you inspiring with your vitality and positive energy.
- You are tolerant and accepting of others just the way they are.
- You are a people person, motivated by what others may or may not think and always trying to keep up with the Jones’. You need people around you – being alone for too long makes you depressed and you then allow negativity to engulf you.
- You are a free spirit who doesn’t like to be tied down – you are not always loyal in your relationships and find it difficult to commit.
- You live your life based on your ‘gut reactions’.
- You are an adventurer – you love the outdoor life, camping, climbing mountains and indulging in adventurous sports such as sky diving and hang gliding. You are the daredevil, always looking towards your next challenge, your next great adventure.
- You enjoy being physically active, particularly in the outdoors, whether it’s simply going for a walk, or competing in high level sporting competitions.
- You are full of life, always on the go, determined and competitive, always looking for new challenges – and this can lead to restlessness and impatience with others who do not have this need.
- Lovers of orange like to take risks in many areas of their life, particularly in the physical areas. They prefer to explore their outer world rather than their inner world.
- You may be lousy at housekeeping as it is not that important to you – you love having fun too much and don’t like the mundane – a little dust on the mantelpiece is not that important to you. However you love to cook.
- You move on easily from life’s setbacks.
- Patience is not one of your virtues and you can be quite forceful and domineering over others when under stress.
- You can be indecisive, inconsistent and unpredictable.
- You may be an unkind practical joker.
- When operating from a negative perspective, a personality color orange can become aloof, egotistical, self-centered and uncaring.
- When feeling fearful, orange lovers feel it in their abdomen, as though it is tied in knots.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to be with people, to socialize with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also have a need for regular challenges in your life, whether it is physical or social challenges.
This article if prompted by Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge : Orange